Monday 19 July 2010

Welcome!

Hello all!

The beauty blogging itch can no longer be ignored so here I am. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE make-up and all things beauty-related. I don't claim to be any kind of expert but I know what works for me and I thought I'd share. The days when the selection of make-up for black women were thin on the ground seem to be on their way out and for that we can rejoice. The choice of make-up nowadays is simply mind-boggling and it gives us fewer excuses not to try new things.

My make-up and skincare purchases range from cheapo-central to "did I really spend twenty-three quid on a blusher?" I'm just here to share my thoughts and views on various skincare and make-up purchases/ choices. Hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Love, life and lipgloss,

Domzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!