Monday 7 January 2013

Lady In Red


I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and I hope that you're all having fun wherever you are. I had the most low-key Christmas ever and I basically spent the entire day enjoying my 'Alias' marathon on Netflix. I also went to see 'Les Miserables' in the evening and I thought it was fantastic. It was unashamedly sentimental but it had some great performances and I'll definitely be seeing it again soon (after 'Django Unchained').

I'll leave you with an OOTD and FOTD from this past Sunday when I was actually in the Christmas spirit. I wore this great cropped jacket from Forever21 (!) and I loved it so much that I wore it again on new year's eve with my Christie Brown necklace.

Wearing my beloved NARS "Dragon Girl" lip crayon with MAC's "Ruby Woo" on top
Sleek's "Coral" blush on my cheeks
Urban Decay's "Sin" and "Zero" eyeshadows on my lids
Ha! Please excuse my ghetto pose in the following pic but at least you can see my shoes....

Jacket: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: JustFab.com
Bag: vintage Stuart Weitzman
Here's another one with new hair and a different look exactly a week later for new year's eve:

Face
Mat Velvet+ matifying foundation in #75 Coffee (Make Up For Ever)
LA Girl HD concealer in "Fawn"
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Dark" (under eyes) and "Dark Deep" (whole face) (MAC)
"Taos" blush (NARS)Lips
"Bare it all" lipstick (Wet 'n' Wild)
"Doug" lipgloss (Urban Decay)
Eyes
Loose pigment in "silver pearl" (NYX
Eye crayon in "black bean" (NYX)
"Zephyr", "Crystal" and "Skimp" eyeshadows (Urban Decay)
"Vanity Palette" (Wet 'n' Wild)
False lashes (Miss Adoro)


Jacket: Forever21
Top: Talbots
Necklace: Christie Brown

Hope you all had a wonderful festive period and here's to great things in 2013!

Love and life,

Nana Adomah

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love it.
    http;//srtabretasdevocional.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nana I love the jacket and the makeup..u are looking so fab?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!