Saturday 5 May 2012

Hello again!

Long time no blog and I'm not going to bore you with a million and one excuses but I really do have a semi-good reason. I'm currently in Accra, Ghana and I've been here for a little bit now. I don't have a decent internet connection at home so blogging opportunities (and watching Mad Men, Game of Thrones, The Good Wife etc. etc....) have been few and far between.

I have no hauls or anything of the ilk since buying decent make-up here in Accra can put a serious dent in your wallet. Anyway it's not as if I need any new makeup and I packed half of my collection into my suitcase. I've had to alter my makeup routine since I got here because of the insane heat and I'll hopefully be putting up a post about that soon

I've missed blogging so much and I'm going to try and put up a few posts while I'm here even though I doubt that they'll be very regular. I'll also try and rope my sister into taking some pictures of me for OOTD posts too.

It's good to be back (yet again) and check back soon for tips on how to beat the heat.

Love, life and homecomings

Nana Adomah x

2 comments:

  1. I found your url and followed it up here. I find your blogs very intereasting,detailed and fun. That's great keep it up. @wo1wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I liked your blog, it's so cute! The real beauty-blog ^^ And you are so pretty =** Come back and write mooore!
    Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!