Sunday 15 July 2012

Isn't it amazing just how much we are inextricably tied to technology these days? I've been trying to psych myself up to write a blog post for weeks and just when I actually sat down to do so, my laptop died. My dear Macbook is currently stuck on the "grey screen of death" and I've been too much of a wuss to take it to the Apple store because I know, deep down, that my hard drive is most likely fried. I've been sulking about it for about 2 weeks now because I'd just transferred most of my pictures from Ghana onto my laptop and I have no way of retrieving them. There's a valuable lesson about backing up etc etc somewhere but I'm in no mood to hear it.

I had a post planned about my grandfather's funeral but that will have to wait a while. In the mean time, before I get my laptop fixed, I'll be posting stuff I prepared a while back and things I managed to capture on my phone.

I'm currently back in Atlanta after spending the last 4/5 months in Ghana and it's good to be back even though I'm missing London something fierce right about now.

Anyway, enough moaning for now. My desktop computer works just fine so onwards and upwards!


Love, life and positivity 


Nana Adomah 


P.S. I'm amazed that people have still been reading my blog amidst all my shoddy updating and I've even amassed a few new followers. Thank you so much for sticking with me and I hope I can repay you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get the laptop fixed hon...sorry to hear about that. and condolences on your granddad passing on. When are you back in London?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!