Thursday 18 October 2012

FOTD: Orange Crush

I've been having a mini love affair with orange lately. I've also been trying to use some of my make-up that I haven't touched in a while- "shopping my stash" if you will. To that end, I decided to build a daytime look around my MAC "Firespot" eye shadow, which I got a few years ago in the Moonbathe collection.

I paired the orange-y eyes with one of my favourite blushes 'Taj Mahal" by Nars, slapped on some pink lip gloss, and I was good to go.

Face
Mat Velvet+ matifying foundation in #75 Coffee (Make Up For Ever)Lustre drops in "sun rush" (MAC)
Pro Longwear concealer in NW40 (MAC)
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Dark" (under eyes) and "Dark Deep" (whole face) (MAC)
"Taj Mahal" blush (NARS)


Eyes
Lids- "Firespot" (MAC)
Crease- "Vanity" palette (Wet 'n' Wild)
HIghlight- "Ricepaper" (MAC)

Lower lashline- "Antiqued" (MAC)
Eyeliner- Waterproof velvet touch eyeliner in 'black ink" (GOSH)
Supercurl curling mascara (Urban Decay)


Lips
Luscious liquid lipstick in "Raspberry" (E.L.F)

I think orange is a nice change from the usual golds and bronzes and it works well the whole year round. Would you rock orange eyeshadow?

Until next time,

Nana Adomah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!