Wednesday 4 August 2010

Turn around Bright Eyes

For the past few months I've noticed myself getting dark circles around my eyes and although I initially put that down to my failure to remove my eye make-up properly before going to bed (horrible habit I know). However, after trying to be a good girl and actually taking my make-up off properly, I still noticed dark circles around my eyes. I think it may be a general lack of beauty sleep accounting for that though. Anyway, thus begun my search for something to remedy this.
L'Oreal Visible Results Contour Perfector is attempting to do the job right now. I got this on sale for £4.99 down from about £8.00 so I thought I'd give it a try.

I definitely noticed a difference when I first used this as my under-eye area looked significantly brighter. However, on closer inspection, I noticed that it had a slight pale shimmer to it and this was what was causing my eyes to appear lighter. L'Oreal chooses to call this "correcting micro-pigments" and they definitely work. I'm still not 100% sold though because I wonder what's fundamentally different between this and a concealer? I've been using it in the morning and evening and I'll give it a month to see if it makes a difference beyond the superficial. Will my eye area appear lighter even if I haven't applied this product?

For now though, it's doing the job and I recommend it to anybody trying to reduce the look of dark circles around their eyes.


Love, life and light
Domzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!