Friday 4 March 2011

CHILLaxing

I was dragged to a networking event last night on Kensington High Street with my wonderful friends and I surprisingly had a good time. I managed to persuade one of them to take a picture of me so I could fulfil my promise to the blog so here  goes:





I can't say that I was loving what I was wearing but I just slapped an outfit together and braved the disgusting cold. It was seriously COLD, the type of cold that chills you straight to the bone. I couldn't get a great close-up of my face because my camera decided it hates me but, hey, I tried.




Outfit
Slouch grey harem trousers: ASOS (Curve)
Blouse: Primark
Ankle boots: Primark
Coat: H&M
Snood: ASOS
Bag: Random leather bag from a man on the street
Earrings: H&M
Rings: assorted Dorothy Perkins, H&M, Evans

Eyes
Primer: Primer Potion (Urban Decay)
Lids: Liquid liner in "Smog" smeared all over lids (Urban Decay)
Inner eye: "Shag" eyeshadow (Urban Decay)
Lower lash line: 24/7 Glide-on pencil in "Stash" (Urban Decay)
Eyeliner: Felt tip liner (NYX)
Waterline: Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink (Bobbi Brown)
Mascara: Studio Lash Instant Volume (Miss Sporty)

Lips
Base: Smith's Rosebud Salve
Lipgloss: Hi-Shine lip treatment in "Juicy Peach" (The Body Shop)

Face
Foundation: Studio Fix Fluid in NW45 (MAC)
Concealer: Studio Finish concealer in NW45 (MAC), Select Cover-Up in NW40 (MAC)
Blusher: "Taj Mahal" (NARS)
Powder: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Deep Dark" (MAC)



Love, life and warm nights
Domzy x

1 comment:

  1. you have a great smile miss

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!