Wednesday 23 March 2011

Springtime Sun OOTD


 What a glorious day in London Town today! London was bathed in sunshine from morning till evening, which made a very nice change from the usual doom and gloom. As usual though, some people got excited and were swanning around in short-shorts, string vests, and the like. Erm, it was sunny but it's not yet summer so calm down folks.

I went into uni for my morning lecture and I had to hand in my dissertation proposal today so I hope I have no problems there (fingers crossed).


I wore my ASOS cape which I had been coveting for aaaages before finally getting my hands on it. It was originally £75 but I did not have the desire (or the funds) to pay that much for it so I resigned myself to never having this cape. It also sold out insanely quickly, further depleting my hope. However, I was browsing the clearance section as usual when I saw this cape on sale for £18(£15 after my student discount)!!!! My fingers clicked "buy" before I could even draw breath. I didn't care that it was about 4 sizes too big for me at a size 26 as I was determined to make it work regardless. It is quite insanely big on me but I wear it with a belt most times and I can also make it work with it unbuttoned. I love, love, love it regardless and it keeps me very warm when I button it up.


I have a serious weakness for brogues and my canvas and (fake) leather ones from Primark made an appearance today. I've had them for a while but I haven't worn them too often for some reason. I think I'm worried that the white part will get dirty on the grimy London streets, as I have no way to clean them. Ah well, I'll enjoy them while I can.


Outfit

Military cape- ASOS Curve
"I love Paris" top- Primark
Dark wash jeggings- ASOS Curve
White and Tan Brogues- Primark
Necklace- H&M
Ring- TopShop


Hope you all had a wonderful day and that you took advantage of the sunshine. This is London after all- we never know just how long it'll last!

Love, life and sunshine


Domzy 
x

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ring. It's beautiful. Also, I was eyeing up those brogues funilly enough. Do you know if they still have the plain tan ones?
    I enjoy reading this blog, roll on next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do! So sorry for the late reply but I've seen them in store in the past week so they should still have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My belov3d brogues, undoubtedly one of my best purchases from primark this yr.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!