Friday 4 March 2011

Wraps 'R' Us

This is just a quick face of the day (FOTD) I put together sometime earlier in the week and I just thought I'd share. I've wanted a turban for ages but I wasn't prepared to pay the silly prices some places were asking for them so I decided to have a go at making one myself and it didn't turn out too badly if I may say so myself! I used a scarf from Primark I got not too long ago and I absolutely love it. It was only £3.00 but it's really good quality and it has a great classic, vintage look. I didn't want to go overboard on my makeup since I wanted to keep the attention on my turban so I stuck with simple eyes and a strong, red lip. Excuse the crappy iPod touch quality but it's handy for snapping quick pics on the go.


Eyes

Eyeliner: Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink (Bobbi Brown)
Mascara: Studio Lash Instant Volume (Miss Sporty)
Highlighter: "Shag" eyeshadow (Urban Decay)

Lips

Base: Smith's Rosebud Salve
Lipliner: "Chestnut" (MAC)
Lipstick: "Ruby Woo" (MAC)
Lipgloss: Sheer gloss in "Cherry" (NYX)

Face

Foundation: Studio Fix Fluid in NW45 (MAC)
Concealer: Studio Finish concealer in NW45 (MAC)
Blusher: "Exhibit A" (NARS)
Powder: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Deep Dark" (MAC)

Headscarf: Primark
Scarf: Dorothy Perkins


Love, life and lipstick,
Domzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your pearls of wisdom here!